Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer Escapades I : Calauag, Quezon

OMG! Time moves really fast and  after a couple of  weeks--err months...only now that I get to post my 'not-so-late' summer adventures.hehe.. my first summer frolic started before Holy Week. I tagged along with friends  at work in  Kinamaligan Calauag, Quezon.--uhm, from 8 people na dapat pumunta, nareduce kami sa apat haha.  We rode a bus from work at 5pm--yeah nag commute lang kami--get to the station  at 6pm because of traffic in EDSA.The bus has finally left at 7pm and because of heavy traffic, we hit  and gotten off Magallanes at 9 pm.iiighz. We arrived in Calauag at 4 in the morning at ate Luz's house --my pals sister--and after some coffee ,we're off to the island.

The  island we went to were  a little secluded--uhm remote since we had to travel by boat for an hour and a half to get there. I can say that there weren't too many places in the  island  to go to since it's not yet developed. Its inhabited by not so big community.  I enjoyed the sea foods and the coconut drinks though--and I get to learn how to do the nilupak.lolz


When we get to the Island, my eyes laid on this tree...  the big bakawan tree

Sipping a cup of soup.. ginaw eh






                                                                     A staple during outing..


Off to buy  fresh fish...


at the outback, ha... we're gonna get cassava for Nilupak..


The Cassava turned Nilupak


try ko lang.... iiiighz                                                             Heeeelp...
8 minus 4 equals to apat na layas..haha



No comments:

Post a Comment