Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Escapades 2: Family Time @ Sofitel


My second summer frolic... bonding with my family at Sofitel, the hotel where US Pres. Obama stayed  during his Philippine visit. woot woot .
At the Lounge
 It's not everyday that my family  members get to see each other... Especially when my other siblings already have their own family, based at the other part of  the world, and lives in faraway cities in Metro Manila. But on special occasions, reunions becomes a must , and that's how we gather.

...ayaw magsi drive ..waiting for Taxi haha

 My eldest brother celebrated his birthday at Sofitel and all siblings ( those who were available) and a nephew's close friend were invited ( So kind and generous of my Sis-in-law).. and   we all had a great time . Aside from having to sleep there and have a good bonding time with ates, kuyas, and pamangkins for a couple of nights, we enjoyed the swimming and pictorial sprees ... and food in Dampa and Hap Chan uhumn. Instead of eating at Spiral buffet Restaurant in Sofitel,We decided to just eat out -  imagine 15 people having to pay 2k plus each. Magi-spiral ang bulsa ng kahit na sino sa laki ng babayaran.hehe (except of course to riiich people lolz)

at Dampa--while waiting for our order

 My sis-in-law is a club member, that's why she got discounts and perks. For regular rates, one has to pay 5k plus--or close to 6k per day, depends on the room and days one has to check in. Ate paid 16k plus for 2 nights ( 3 rooms for 15 people)... and best of all the perks..yeah swimming. Weather's hot..so you might want to just stay on the water and have fun.



Jumpshot... sa tubig?
Sofitel (former  Westin Philippine Plaza )got superb rooms and ambiance. Its indeed a Hotel for anyone who wanted relaxation even when they're inside Metropolis--a place to stay at ,and a quality service one can enjoy.
 
The grandchildren of Samson haha
My sister...making a splash while I'm waiting for my turn                                      ..at last I'm relieved                                            


sutiilll look .. walang takot  haha..



Swimming like Dyesebel... haha


My nephews... doing the Miley Cyrus look? uh  Pagod ng Magsilangoy


woot woot... maskols ba yan? haha


Its fun..when family is around

Thanks for my bros another blessed year , ates generosity,
It was Indeed a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious family get-together. heehee Thanks goodness...  
 thanks to my nephew-Jan Raphael for another batch of pictures.. it keeps the memories alive.



No comments:

Post a Comment