Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Beef and Broccoli DIY

Yeah, you read it right. Beef and Broccoli DIY--Why, do-it-yourself  because  some are not really a cook by profession --like me... but have the heart and the guts to try the kitchen and  see if I could cook my favorite meal. yay

 I thought of adding another recipe that  makes me drool whenever my bro cook it. So I asked for his recipe and try my "culinary expertise" lolz. Hope to share another yummy easy to cook recipe to amateur cooks or let's say to beginners like me and experts who wants to try my....ahem my bro's  recipe of beef and brocolli.

My Beef and Broccoli.... DIY


Ingredients:
1k Beef cut into thin strips
 1 medium or large Size brocolli cut cut into serving size
1/4 button mushroom cut into pieces
 butter
1 medium size onion, chopped
1 tsp garlic
1 tablespoon cornstarch into a  cup of water
1/4 cup  Oyster sauce
salt
pepper
1 tablespoonCanola oil
seasoning
1 tsp sugar

How to Cook:
*Pressure cook the beef or boil until tender; remove from pot, save  soup
*steam the broccoli and put into a bowl of water with ice ( to preserve color and freshness)
*In a bowl or pot ( with the beef soup), combine oyster sauce, pepper,salt, sugar

1. In a saucepan,heat canola  oil .saute garlic and onion.mushroom.Add  butter
2. add the beef strips. saute.simmer for a minute
3.Pour the beef soup with the spices or flavors.Add the dissolved cornstarch.Stir until the sauce thickens.
4.Add seasoning to taste, and add in the broccoli.
5.Remove from heat. Serve with rice. enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment