Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Escapades 3: Breaking Free from Summer Heat ( A trip and dip to Lobo)

At laaast, I finally finished some things that made me so busy..  and because I have forgotten to include my last summer sprees, here it goes... The last day of the month of May were the targeted date for our department outing. It still was freakin' hot so it was alright to still schedule outings and last minute adventures (.. and because it was the only available date that we could all go out.. lolz).
 

Playing with silhouettes (My  favorite group shots)
     
The only available choice that we could go to were in Lobo, Batangas ( place where I experienced my first outing with the team almost a decade ago... and also where I've gotten pricked by sea urchin --- 21 spines to be exact he he). Choosing the place for our summer end frolic was worth the while nevertheless.  After-not so many- years, it was somewhat developed. ( now less sea urchins ha ha). Water was really clear you can see plenty of small fish when you take a dip, ...also big ones and sea urchins on deeper part. Small crabs are also visible on sand. When you try boat trips along the beautiful coast of Lobo, you'll get to see the beautiful underwater sea creatures... (I wasn't able to get my camera for this scene since I'm all wet) and of course the cute new rest houses at the edge of the mountain.( wish I could have one of those .lolz)


Clear water of Lobo
The Stationary Balsa
Shore side


There weren't much recreation areas for amusements, just the videoke... and the long walk to the old lighthouse or Parola of Malabrigo. Along the way were isles of small stones and sea shells ( worth the walk by the way), and the photo sprees of 'kulitan' and crazy moments with workmates.

a walk to the  lighthouse
isle of stones
seashells


some view of the resort
Its where we gather
our driver's getting ready to videoke

group shot

getting wacky
mermaids and mermans without the tail

I love the serenity of the place.I enjoyed the bonding, fun, and food prepared by our hired 'kusineras'.  I won't give an A to the rooms we stayed at because of the weak air-conditioning unit (one room has aircon, and the other one had only stand fan) and the bathroom is kind of cramped, but then, we were there to relax and have fun so it was just okay. Sometimes, one gotta be  'koboy' ( adaptable) to enjoy.---pag maarte, never nag eenjoy. we're all wacky anyway.

Getting to the lighthouse of  Malabrigo, or the Parola was such a bone stretch. Aside from the nice views and the clean air, you'll be amazed at how you'll gonna have a dose of  little exercise by just walking a few kilometers. lol  and thats also a chance for photo sprees and seashell/stone collection. . It is said that the lighthouse is kinda haunted,--thanks goodness, I dont have a 3rd eye.lolz. You'll just feel a little uncomfortable since the place was toooo quiet.--we were just the noisy ones.  The thing that I miss was the dead trees (nice view for visitors and tourists) and it was all gone. well, all things changed (..and those trees were removed).


great walk to the lighthouse
going up...
and up.... whew

wacky shots..
at the lighthouse at last...
its getting dark

going back to resort
..kind of hard going downhill
the sun sets in


After the Lobo experience, we took a sidetrack to Tagaytay. We tried the Skyranch rides-- we liked the zipline but opt for the super viking instead ( Php 100 ) ( aside from being pricey, most of my workmates aren't into zipline thing).. and yes, I'm an adventurer...kind of a thrilll seeker.. but when Ive tried the Super Viking thing, Ive gotten struck by jelly feeling--- knees turned into super jelly hehe. All I did was tremble and hold my breath. .. and held on to my workmate beside me ( face buried on her shoulder, too scared haha). After that, tried the Ferris wheel or the Sky eye ( Php 150) .. Im okay here.. Im not too afraid of heights..just the super viking feeling.( rawr)


wohoo... to tagaytay

Taal lake background
lets try the zipline...

The sky eye.... with us



No comments:

Post a Comment