Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Coin Collection

Wooh...after another long while--I thought of adding a new post to my sleeping blog. lolz. I find it cool sharing my mini collections of coins-- foreign ones along with the old local coins I keep. It was accidental ... meaning --unintentional because i didn't intend to really collect coins before. I found it cool keeping such when one time I rode a bus, the bus conductor might have overlooked the change,or maybe just didn't care if the change is a foreign currency or  one of the Peso coins  ..and voila I've got a US quarter dollar... and that scenario happened again and again from then on.. I only found out I didn't get the  right change when I counted my coins to pay for  fares or to pay  for items-- and so the collection goes on.I only have five coin foreign currency which includes US quarter dollar, China Yi yuan, Netherlands,and Saudi along with local coins, the old and new Peso coins. Maybe I'll keep on collecting coins until I have jar of it. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment